The Altar Rosary Society is a group of adult catholic women that minister to the physical and spiritual needs of the parish as deemed appropriate by the pastor.
Is to enrich the spiritual lives of our members and to be responsive to the physical and spiritual needs of the parish.
The Altar Rosary Society is open to all ladies 18 years and older who are registered in the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish. There are no membership dues.
- The Altar Rosary Society prays the rosary each Saturday 1/2 hour before Mass in the de Sales Chapel. All are welcome to join us!
- We actively implement a prayer chain for the intentions of our church community.
- We pray the rosary at funeral visitations (When requested).
- Twice a year we assist with coffee and doughnuts after Sunday Masses.
- We bake desserts for the Youth’s Spring Fundraising dinner.
- We host a meatless simplicity meal during Lent. (meatless soup/bread)
- We participate in the Ministry Fair in September to raise awareness of our organization and invite ladies to join us.
- We hold a bake sale in September to raise money for craft supplies for the annual bazaar.
- We encourage members to bake for the bazaar baked goods table. We also create a basket for the silent auction at the bazaar.
- Many of our members volunteer their time and talents to make crafts for or work in different areas at the annual parish bazaar.
- Our December meeting is a fun-filled, pot-luck Christmas Party!
- Members launder the Altar linens/purificators.
- We regularly wash the Altar Server robes.
We meet the 3rd Thursday of each month from September through May. Meetings begin at 6pm and are held in the deSales Chapel. All ladies of the parish are welcome to join us.
Our Meeting schedule is below. We meet at 6:00pm in the deSales Chapel. All Adult ladies of the parish are welcome to join us!
January 17, 2019
February 21, 2019
March 21, 2019
April 11, 2019
May 16, 2019
Download our brochure below for more information!
Altar Rosary Brochure 2018/19
For more information/Contact:
President, Priscilla Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org (910)822-4813
Vice President, Maureen Williams: email@example.com (910)497-500
Treasurer, Priscilla Hambly: (910) 822-6262
Secretary, Claudia Pacheco: firstname.lastname@example.org